Thus far, we have been relying heavily on information and assumptions you already have. Researching your topics more thoroughly will help you know and understand them more deeply. Gathering more information will give you a systematic knowledge of the ins and outs of your topic. You can learn what makes your topic what it is, why it is that way, and what are some of the problems within or facing it.
Types of Research:
- Any more?
- What is the importance of research?
- Where do you begin?
- What are you trying to discover?
- How do you keep track of your research?
- Pick one of your two topics to move forward with.
- Read Design Meets Research
- Write up goals for the research of your topic.
- Make a research plan. Be as specific as possible.
- What sources will you use?
- How will you keep track of your research?